Angebot Pilates Studio Luzern, Paradiesgässli 4, Luzern
Stott Pilates Personaltraining, Stott Pilates Einzeltraining
Stott Pilates Duett Training an Geräten 2 Personen
Stott Pilates Gruppen Training an Geräten bis 4 Personen
During two lessons you will familiarize yourself with the Pilates equipment and STOTT PILATES®. A body analysis and training plan are included.
- Two introductory sessions, 55 minutes each costs CHF 180.- per person
Ideal for all who are new to Pilates.
The one-on-one training is suitable for those wishing to make rapid progress and those suffering from back pain.
- 1 session, 55 min. CHF 120.-
- 5 session, 55 min. CHF 580.-
- 10 sessions, 55 min. CHF 1'050.-
- 20 sessions, 55 min. CHF 2'000.-
- 10 Personal 55 Min. Kombi mit 10 Gruppen Reformer CHF 1500.-
DUEt (two persons) Training with equipment
If you would like to train together with your friend or partner, then this two-person-training is the right choice for you.
- 1 session, 55 min. CHF 80.- pp
- 5 sessions, 55 min. CHF 355.- pp
- 10 sessions, 55 min. CHF 750.- pp
- 20 sessions, 55 min. CHF 1'400.- pp
GROUP TRAINING (4 PERSONs) with equipment
If you would like to train in a group of up to four, then this is for you.
- 1 session, 55 min. CHF 60.- pp
- 5 session, 55 min. CHF 280.- pp
- 10 sessions, 55 min. CHF 550.- pp
- 20 sessions, 55 min. CHF 1'000.- pp
Pre- and Postnatal Training / 4 Persons
For pregnant women to improve your strength and flexiblity and to be well prepared for the birth of your child.
For women after birth, to recover safe and quickly.
- 1 Training, 55 Min. CHF 60.- pp
- 5 Trainings, 55 Min. CHF 280.- pp
- 10 Trainings, 55 Min. CHF 550.- pp
- 20 Trainings, 55 Min. CHF 1'000.- pp
Group-Training up to 12 persons
We offer Matwork, Total Barre, Cardio Pilates, Fascia Pilates und Pilates Circuit in Groups up to 12 persons.
- 1 Training, 55 Min. CHF 35.- pp
- 10 Trainings, 55 Min. CHF 300.- pp
- 20 Trainings, 55 Min. CHF 550.- pp
- 10 Trainings, 55 Min. Kombi CHF 250.-
- 20 Trainings, 55 Min. Kombi CHF 450.-
Physical therapy or physiotherapy (often abbreviated to PT) is a physical medicine and rehabilitation specialty that, by using mechanical force and movements, remediates impairments and promotes mobility, function, and quality of life through examination, diagnosis, prognosis, and physical intervention. It is performed by physical therapists (known as physiotherapists in many countries). We treat our patients evidence based and integrate the pilates method in our treatment. The Swiss health securance system pays ths costs when described from your doctor (Verordnung).
All the above courses include the use of STOTT PILATES® equipment:
- V2Max Plus™ Reformer*
- Professional Cadillac™
- Cardio-Tramp™ Rebounder – Jumpboard - Rotational Diskboard™
- Vinyasa Triangle™
- Stability Chair™
- Ladder Barrel
- Spine Corrector - Arc Barrel
The following rules apply to all courses :
Rate includes 8% VAT
Cancellation must be made 24 hours in advance to avoid full payment of your appointment.
See our Waiver in german!
Video Pilates Studio Luzern
We are QualiCert certified!