Optimization of the Lumbo-Pelvic Region: Part A & B
Wayne Seeto is a MERRITHEW™ Master Instructor Trainer and an integral member of the internal programming, education and presenting team specializing in STOTT PILATES® Rehab. Wayne has been based at the MERRITHEW Corporate Training Center in Toronto for 10 years and is a recognized leader in his field. This high-energy Australian native received his Bachelor of Occupational Therapy from the University of Queensland, Australia and his Masters of Science (Physiotherapy) at McMaster University, Canada. Wayne has presented on behalf of MERRITHEW throughout North America and Europe at symposia, and industry trade events, and is featured in several MERRITHEW DVD titles
Part A – Form & Function
Understand the integrated model of joint stability within the context of the lumbo-pelvic region.
- Understand the functional muscle classification system within the context of the lumbo-pelvic region.
- Review the functional anatomy of the lumbo-pelvic region.
- Understand current concepts of stability and review stabilization strategies for the lumbo-pelvic region.
Part B – Programming & Application of STOTT PILATES Exercises
Understand programming goals and exercise management for the lumbo-pelvic region.
- Learn how to apply STOTT PILATES biomechanical principles of core stability, breathing and alignment to all exercises.
- Learn exercise goals, muscular initiation and movement sequencing to maximize outcomes.
- Develop recognition of optimal and non-optimal movement patterns
- Learn effective communication, verbal cues and imagery for performance enhancement and corrective strategies
NOTE: Parts A & B must be done together in a full 6-hour format.
Workshop Length:Part A - 2 hours
Part B - 4 hours
STOTT PILATES 0.6
Upcoming Training Schedule
Saturday, May, 13 2017
10am - 5pm incl. lunch break
Coffee & Mineral water is included
CHF 400.00 per person (Registration until 15/2/2017 )
CHF 450.00 per person (Registration after 15/2/2017)
REGISTRATION UNTIL mid february 2017
The registration fee is 50% at the time of booking.
The rest is due 5 weeks before the course.
The cancellation fee is till 5 weeks before the course no refund of the registration fee
and from 5 weeks till the course 100%
Additional: Book your Exam or private lesson with Wayne Seeto
12 May 2017
CHF 150 per hour
Exam fee: ask the hostingsite Pilates Studio Luzern